Monday, April 2, 2012

Yes it is another new blog

I must say I don't really like to change blogs from time to time.
I do not have idiotic habits like changing a new blog every year as well.

it's just that a blog to me is to keep happy memories which last forever.
well I'm not really sure why i started blogging again,
perhaps i felt a little empty after finishing all assignments.

every time when i write stories about me and someone,
the moment when i was writing the memory was beautiful.

But life is full of surprises,
more like full of unpredictable situations.
those girlfriends whom you think can brought a change in your life,
became bitches all of a sudden, and all those fond memories you try so hard to keep in mind,
suddenly became meaningless.

those boyfriends whom you think can support you till the end
started to betray you without you noticing,
ruining a big part of the life I labeled "ideal"

all these negative stuffs were in all my previous blogs,
every time i browse the blog archives i see these used-to-be-wonderful memories
fade to black.

there's no point having a blog which contains stuff which i do not want to remember
yet deleting those post might even made those memories last longer in my mind,

so instead of filtering post all the time,
i rather make a new one.

this time i really hope this new blog can contain memories which are positive and long lasting.
i truly hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment